The Omni Nashville is one of the city’s most beautiful, modern hotels and spas. It’s “seamlessly integrated” with the Country Music Hall of Fame and across the street from the Music City Center.
Registering for the convention does not automatically register you for the hotel. You must register for the hotel separately.
The GPhA discounted rate applies from Thursday, June 21 through Sunday, June 24, 2018.
The GPhA discounted room block will fill up. As of February (!) the hotel is already filled. If you miss the room block, you will need to find other nearby accommodations. So please reserve your room as soon as possible so you can get the GPhA rates.
How to reserve your hotel room:
You can also call the Omni reservations line at (615) 782-5300.
To get the preferred GPhA rate, you MUST mention that you’re with the Georgia Pharmacy Association.
Special GPhA attendee rate (taxes are extra, of course): Standard “Deluxe” guestroom: $270/night
The hotel offers (beyond the obvious)
- Free Wi-Fi, electricity, and hot and cold running water
- Bars, restaurants, and shopping on site
- A full-service fitness center
- Available in-room fitness kits
- A lovely pool
- An on-site spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Flying in? You can take a taxi, shuttle, or bus from the airport.
- Taxi: $25 flat rate to the downtown area, plus $1 for each additional passenger
- Shuttle service: Approximately $20 per person; 24-hour service is available.
- MTA bus: $1.60 each from the airport to downtown. Click here for more info including schedules and pickup locations.
Driving? Click here for a Google map.
Valet: $38/day + tip
The hotel is smoke free.