The Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
The Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort is one of the most beautiful, comprehensive properties on Amelia Island. You’re gonna be amazed.
Registering for the convention does not automatically register you for the hotel. You must register for the hotel separately.
The GPhA discounted rate applies from Thursday, June 15 through Sunday, June 18, 2017.
The GPhA discounted room block will fill up. Please reserve your room as soon as possible so you can get the GPhA rates.
How to reserve your hotel room:
You can also call the Omni reservations line at (904) 261-6161.
To get the preferred GPhA rate, you MUST mention that you’re with the Georgia Pharmacy Association.
Special GPhA attendee rates (taxes are extra, of course):
- Standard “Oceanfront Run of House” guestroom: $255/night
- Resort View 1 Bedroom Villa – $215
- Ocean View 1 Bedroom Villa – $295
- Resort View 2 Bedroom Villa – $315
- Ocean View 2 Bedroom Villa – $395
- Resort View 3 Bedroom Villa – $335
- Ocean View 3 Bedroom Villa – $415
Villas are more private, but are located a short distance from the main hotel.
More about the hotel
Guess what! The resort fee is included in your room rate! Woo-hoo!
Beyond the beautiful rooms and grounds, the resort includes…
- Bars, restaurants, and shopping on site
- A full-service fitness center
- A full-service spa (from facials to full-body treatments, to a salon)
- Indoor and outdoor pools, including one for adults only
- Nature center
- Segway tours
- Miniature golf
- Rental bicycles, golf carts, tag-along bikes, baby trailers and jogging strollers.
Enjoy watersports? On or very close to the Omni are…
- Pedal boats
The Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort features not one, not two, but three championship-quality golf courses.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
The hotel is smoke free.
Pets up to 50 lbs. are permitted, but there is a $100 additional fee.
Motorcycles are not permitted on the premises; you’ll be directed to a separate lot.